Friday 25 June 2021

How to play tag! Procedure text

A while ago, about 9 days, we started procedural writing! The procedure was about a cultural game, mine was about tag. I was one of the first to finish and I got it checked 6 times by different teachers and first try all of them aproved. I even made extras like objectives and stuff like that. We had like 4 sessions to finish but I finished in the 2nd one. I was pretty proud of it and all but I really thought I could do better. I had to make myself VERY specific or the game wouldn't make any sense. I asked the teacher if we could follow my instructions and try to play the game and she said we can do it tomorrow but WE NEVER DID. I also wrote about a different game but then later scrapped it and then it came again I got an idea then scrapped it.

Here is the doc that has the How to play tag (Link)     

After I finished the teacher got me to cast the doc on the Tv to use it is an example for the rest of the class. I was pretty steamed off because it turns out I wasn't the one listening is what my teacher said except I was on the side of the TV so I wouldn't know what was on it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Martin it is Mahdi I am in your class room I really liked the way you told us how to play tag and I am sure everyone knows how to play tag but you put a little more stuff in how you would play tag that is why I read your post. Please Comment On My Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.