Wednesday 18 December 2019

Superhero

Good morning or Good evening or Goodnight bloggers

on the 18/12/2019 we chose three superpowers and I chose telekinesis invisibility and to be immortal My superpower would be to turn invisible so I could prank people and nobody would be able to stop me and then I would become a superhero ;} ☺




Next I would have Invincibility so I could live forever the only downside is you will see all your loved one sadly pass away while you'll just watch and  survive and everyone will move on without you



                                                                                                   I would  have my last power to be telekinesis so I could do my maths homework while play games and I could fly and others around my too.  







3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin, it's good to see that you were blogging last year. Maybe while we are experiencing the lock down in NZ, you could continue to blog about your learning. I shall look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Martin. I hope you are enjoying spending time with your family. You could write about the different activities you are doing in a blogpost. You can also read what others in Te Waka Ako have been doing on their blogs too. I look forward to reading about your bubble. Kia Kaha Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Sarah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the superpowers you chose.
    I learnt that You would like to prank people with your invisibility power.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.