Friday 26 June 2020

In Te Waka Ako did science experiments. We were given a task. The task was to write a recount of what picture we chose and write about it. I chose this on because it was pretty interesting and amazing. If you want to check it out then a link is on the picture. The result ended up in a rainbow coloured water. But after a few minutes it started to turn brown and merging together. Like in the picture. But it was a very slow process and the teachers threw it away.  Blog you later.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Sarah from St Mary’s School.
    I really like the idea for the story.
    Next time you could make sure the links works yourself.
    here

    Mā te wā
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its Anieke from st mary`s school,
    I really liked your different colors it reminds me of ti diy
    but next time can you give a little bit more information such as
    Why did you do it? How did you do it? What was the lesson you learned when doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Martin. I am Casper from Ahipara school. That looks so amazing. I like all the colors and textures. Honestly I would eat the skittles instead. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I´m Michael from Ahipara School I loved the color and the satisfaction of it it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, my name is Charlie and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like how it was lots of different colours It made me think about me doing more science . Have you thought about using a straw blowing paint? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpscharliea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.