Friday 28 May 2021

Student Led Toolkits 2021

 On the 20th of may a team and I went to Owairaka Primary, The team was made of Joise, Zara, Caleb, Cole, Mason and I headed over to the primary and caught up to the others. Then we walked for a bit arived at the gate and went inside the hall! It was way bigger then I imagined, Mr Margetts had a big speech and started pointing out where all the classrooms where. I had only went to one classroom and after that I practically knew where everything was.   



My first session was Minecraft coding, You have to go https://code.org/minecraft to play. First you select you code for exaple (spawn sheep) and drag it to you code, Then it will connect to your starting code then when you press start or run, After that it will do what ever you put in the code area like spawing a sheep. You have to complete challenges the game throws at you and over come them and once at the end you may play around, Spawn what ever and do stuff to your hearts content.  



Next I headed over to Animations with google slides, To make one open a google slides in your drive you can do that by pressing new, Then add a backround, a character and a story. Once you have your slide copy and paste a new one and move your character slightly then repeat this process until you have your story! But make sure its interesting.





Soon after my last break I hurried over to the presentation kahoot. First they talked about how to use it and blah blah blah but I already knew how to, I started making my kahoot until my chrome book died but then we had a kahoot I charged it and I won! Anyway how you play is there are two modes someone makes a kahoot and you play it or you make it and someone else plays it. You can also choose a kahoot to your liking because there are thousands of different kahoots all with different question! You have to answer the questions right to gain points whoever has the highest points wins. Heres a link and start creating!




About at 1:00 we came back into the hall and two people who were Fusion interns started talking about electronics, Games and stuff like that. I was really interesting in it because I've always liked technology. Maybe one day I'll be a full time Fusion worker. Thanks bloggers and go comment if you have time what you think also were you there? Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.