Monday 16 November 2020

Production Rehearses And The Show

 Hello bloggers!

On Monday the second of November all of the seniors from Waikowhai Primary went on a long walk to Waikowhai intermediate. We got given the chance to borrow their hall for a whole week! We used those days to rehearse our production. The show was called Jasmine and Aladdin. I was given the role of a magic fish who teaches Aladin how to breathe under water. It wasn't the best role but I had to stick with it. That  was hard being teased and being called names so at one point I wanted to quit but it looked really fun so in the end I just tagged along.

On Tuesday the third of November the whole school went down to perform their dance. Every class had a different dance and that was really cool! Even we had one but of course it was the best. I was really excited for the nights and I just couldn't wait! I was rushing everyone at my house "Hurry up we're going to be late"! I was nervuos and excited. Before the real show we had to go to the changing roon which was back stage.  

I was disapointed that my costume look weird and on top of that there were needles that stabbed me everytime I danced! I was not happy until it was my turn on stage I didn't get stage fright for some reason and I just did it. I thought it would be really scary performing in front of a real audience but no it wasn't If I ever get the chance to perform something like that I will gladly take the offer! 

eOn Wednesday the fourth of November we had our actual show! But there's not much to talk about but on Thursday I forgot this weird hat thing and everyone started to ask me after I got off stage. "Where's your hat?" and stuff like that it was pretty annoying. 

On Friday it was our last show and the most boring I just couldn't wait to get home. Three days in a row at six o'clock we had to be there which was dreadful. I should have been playing games or getting ready for bed like brushing my teeth or just playing on my computer. At the end I was happy spending time with my friends and being on stage performing. I was relieved and stressed.

 After I got home I just flopped on a chair and started to load up my computer. "Phew what a day"!  Blog you later and thanks for reading!! Here's some pictures of the people who performed the dances!

Class:Haumia 
Song: Roar 
 


 Class: Toutowai
Song: Cups 





Class: Kereru 
Song: Walk like a camel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.